Steve is available to present workshops or speak to your group about Substance Use, Mental Health and Mindfulness practices. He presents regularly at treatment centers, organizations and conferences throughout North Carolina, Florida, Mississippi and Georgia. He also offers Recovery on the fly outings.
All of the presentations can be adapted to a one hour introduction to the topic, a three hour basic skill level, a one day intermediate skill level or a two-three day advanced skill level.
- Addiction Free Pain Management
- Mindful Recovery
- Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention
- Structured Family Recovery
- The Art of Intervention
- Double Trouble – Counseling Clients with Dual Disorders
- Drama, Trauma and the Dali Llama
- Exposure and Response Prevention for Addictive Behaviors
- Care-Giver Burnout and Rejuvenation
Recovery on the Fly combines fly fishing with sober, fun activities and mindfulness practices to help individuals and families improve their quality of life. Individual and group outings are offered. All equipment and instruction are provided.